Saturday, January 19, 2013

From the Studio



I've been hired for full time work, which is a good thing because London is turning out to be a bank-account draining machine set to full-speed and maximum efficiency. Luckily, it's at an awesome Graphics Centre which means I'll be learning an incredible amount about art materials and new techniques to try... as well as spending all my wages on beautiful paper and premium paints.

I have a few days free, and it's snowing like wild out there. So I'm painting away happily inside. This post is to share the little paintings taking shape this week.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Monika! I knew the experience abroad would bring a lot of good (and well deserved)things to you! It's been a fantastic adventure, no?
    All the best for the new job!

    Is the cute face in the first picture painted on a wood box? It's lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrads on the new job. Hope it'll be a wonderful experience for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx