Thursday, December 27, 2012

Illustrated Journal


I am very happy to announce the release of a small "journal" printed with my illustrations - perfect for keeping a diary, notes, stories, romantic musings, lists, daydreams.




77 Pages, 15 x 23 cm (6 x 9 inches)
Soft cover printed in full glossy colour, bearing my "Lily Rose" illustration on the front, and "Summer went the way of spring" on the reverse.
A brief bio on the inside, each notebook will come personally signed. Open edition.
Right pages contain black and white reproductions of illustrations from my "of lace and moss" series. Left pages printed with dotted lines for notes, diary, stories, romantic musings, journal keeping.


Available now in person at the Shoppette: lot 405 Camden Stables Market, London
or in my etsy shop: www.monikaviktoria.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx