Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Schism and a New Year

The schism, the rift, the renting apart... I finally did it, I tore my etsy account in two.

I'm now ever so thrilled to unveil my charming official etsy shop:


This will be the new home for my original artworks. All the little coquette's I've been introducing to you, and a few of the lovely ladies from my 'of lace and moss' series will reside there, awaiting adoption.

My other account is still up, but it's not nearly as gorgeous as the new one! I'll be prettying it up with flowery things, lacey things, and quirky things shortly though. I'll be sure to make an ostentatious announcement once it's shining and glittering
 ~♥~

In other news I am working on a top secret project... so I might not be posting any new drawings for a little while. I won't be posting any preview shots, nor do I have any new original artworks that I've bought from others to introduce anymore.. so I apologise for a possibly very quiet upcomming two months.

My new years resolution basically hovers around "more art". Work on lots of new drawings, push myself further,  try to finish all barely begun and half finished projects, begin new projects (and finish them!) and maybe even purchase some new originals from other artists I admire too :-)

Here's to 2010, I have a very positive feeling about this year, I think it will be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh geeze... I haven't even started on my "top secret project"... I've got so many things on my to-do list I think I may spontaneously combust from stress. Good luck on yours though! I have no doubt it will be spectacular, and I hope I'll be able to see a pic - once the contest's over at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new Etsy shop, Monika! It is a sweet and lovely place that casts its perfect spell on visitors. I particularly love what you wrote for it--the whole experience is completely beguiling.

    I wish you much luck and happiness there!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx