Monday, August 31, 2009

Oak and Blossom

With an awful tummy-bug I really should be in bed, sleeping, getting ready for a couple of days at work, an exhibition, and an imminent house relocation.


Instead, I wanted to finish this piece I started a few days ago. It is different from my other drawings because instead of using girls I know as the models, they were inspired by a pair of articulated porcelain dolls by artist Patricia Cabrera http://patitadolls.blogspot.com/



Ok. Off to bed now!



5 comments:

  1. hope you're feeling better soon...
    where you moving to? are you still in rose terrace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's indeed a brilliant idea and excellent piece of work. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Monika, for this lovely and special gift. I have done a post on my site in your honor. lovingly, Tita

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful -

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx