Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Etsy Update - New Items!!

I've been busily updating my Etsy Shop these past weeks, filling it with all the new exciting things I've been working on, and older pieces I hadn't got round to taking yummy photographs of.


Here's the new banner,,,, do you like?



Allow me to introduce everything!!



Sterling Silver and Glass Pendants



1 inch Pin-back buttons (badges)



Pocket Mirrors!



Brooches!



Limited Edition Giclee Prints!



Postcards!



Snowdomes!



Also... I have listed all my "enchanted doll" inspired work on sale, along with a few originals, take a look!


originals + prints

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck! These are lovely additions that are sure to get a lot of attention.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx